Do you have your own ice cream machine and are looking for a new recipe to make up in it?
Fancy trying out this Mango And Pineapple Ice Cream recipe?
Recipe by Fiona Hunter
How To Make Mango And Pineapple Ice Cream:
- 1 x 200g Nature’s Finest Mango in coconut water
- 1 x 200g Nature’s Finest Pineapple in coconut water
- 400g can reduced fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp sugar free sweetener, e.g Canderel Spoonful
- Mango and toasted coconut to decorate
How To Make:
- heaDrain the fruit, reserving the juice.
- Place the fruit in a blender with 100mls of the reserved juice and puree until smooth.
- Save the remaining juice to use in a smoothie
- Add coconut milk and sweetener and blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream machine and churn until thick and creamy.
- Transfer to the freezer.
- Serve with slices of mango and toasted coconut.
*Recipe and recipe credits: Nature’s Finest the potted fruit brand and nutritionist Fiona Hunter*
*No Payment was received*
You might also like these posts:
How do you fancy trying this kiwi fruit, mango and orange smoothie for breakfast?
Sticky Rice, Mango and Palm Syrup.
This is such a delicious and easy dessert. It could also be served with spiced stewed plums in the autumn and a selection of summer berries in the summertime.
Or maybe you fancy making your own ice cream?
How about some Low-carb Vanilla Ice Cream?
The recipes are quick and easy to make, so you can enjoy some summer classics on the go or outside in the garden with minimal prep time.
What do you think?
Fancy trying out any of these recipes?
Please share your thoughts in the comments below.