Maple-Citrus Vodka with Rosemary
Fancy making this Maple-Citrus Vodka With Rosemary up now for the weekend or a party in a few week?
Serves : 12 portions…
How To Make Maple-Citrus Vodka With Rosemary:
- 2 thin slices of lemon, washed
- 2 thin slices of orange, washed
- 1 x 750ml bottle vodka
- 250ml maple syrup 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
How To Make:
- Place the citrus slices in a large, airtight pitcher.
- Add the remaining ingredients, cover and refrigerate for 3 weeks.
- Strain before serving in tall, chilled glasses.
- Can be kept in the refrigerator for 1 month.
*Recipe and recipe photography by We Love Maple: Maple Citrus Vodka With Rosemary*
*No Payment was received*