Prawn, Fennel And Avocado Salad anyone?
I love avocado and prawns but never thought of mixing them both together in a salad…
How To Make A-Prawn, Fennel And Avocado Salad:
Ingredients (serves four):
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 50g fennel
- 1 avocado
- 200g large prawns
- 3 spring onions
- 100g rocket leaves
- Mix the oil and lemon juice together in a small bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Toss all of the ingredients, except the rocket, with half of the dressing.
- Scatter the rocket leaves into bowls and add the dressed ingredients on top.
- Drizzle the whole salad with the remaining dressing, just before serving.
*Recipe and recipe photography credits:
To view more recipes and products from the New Atkins Nutritional Approach, visit Atkins*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Prawn, Fennel And Avocado Salad?
Fancy making some?
You might also like these other prawn recipes:
Prawn Cocktail for a nice dinner party starter or light lunch anyone?
What better way to start off a family meal than a classic prawn cocktail?
The Large Canadian Prawns from Young’s are ready to eat and will impress on a bed of crispy lettuce, drizzled with mouth-watering Marie Rose sauce.
Prawn, Avocado And Mango Salad:
Are you looking for a nice and tasty salad recipe?
Fancy trying out this Summer prawn, avocado and mango salad out?
How To Make Brazilian Prawn Stew:
Are you looking for a weekend treat?
How about making this Brazilian Prawn Stew for dinner?
Bringing the flavours of Rio, this flavoursome one pot prawn stew is quick and easy to make for a light weeknight meal.
What do you think?