How is your week going so far?
Raspberry Breakfast Yoghurt anyone?
I love granola or muesli with natural yogurt and jam for breakfast or as a mid-morning treat.
They especially look so good when the ingredients are layered up in a recycled empty jam jar so you can see it all rather than a bowl.
Today I am sharing this yummy Raspberry Breakfast Yoghurt recipe:
How To Make Raspberry Breakfast Yoghurt:
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Skill Level: Easy
- 400g 0% Fat Greek Yoghurt
- Zest of 2 Limes
- 12tbsp ‘No Added Sugar’ Granola/Muesli
- 8tbsp Streamline Seedless Raspberry Jam
- 4 empty Streamline Jars
How To Make:
- Put the yoghurt in a bowl, add the zest of 2 limes and stir well.
- Put 3 tablespoons granola or muesli in the bottom of each jar, layer 2 tablespoons of lime yoghurt on top then 1 tablespoon of Streamline seedless raspberry jam.
- Repeat with another layer of yoghurt and jam and then finish with yoghurt.
- Use a skewer to slightly marble the jam with the yoghurt.
- Put the lids back on and refrigerate.
- These are great eaten the same day but would keep overnight for breakfast the next morning.
- Use your favourite granola or muesli but beware of those with added sugar. We used one with spelt grains, nuts and seeds for extra fibre.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Streamline jams and marmalades* They are available in Tesco, Ocado, Asda and Morrisons with a RRP of £1.45 for a 340g jar.
The range of flavours includes: strawberry, blackcurrant, apricot, black cherry, seedless raspberry, thin cut orange, thick cut orange and diced cut orange.
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Raspberry Breakfast Yoghurt recipe?
Fancy trying it?
As always, we would love to hear your thoughts if you get to make this recipe.
Thanks for stopping by.