Happy Thursday, the weekend is almost here.
Fancy trying this recipe out for lunch, dinner or a tea time snack?
Or maybe a nice weekend treat?
Spiced Marmalade Glazed Pork Ribs with Fresh Radish Salad.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Skill Level: Easy
Spiced Marmalade Glazed Pork Ribs With Fresh Radish Salad:
- 6 tbsp Streamline Thick Cut Orange Marmalade
- 1 Star Anise
- Pinch of Dried Chilli Flakes
- 1 Garlic Clove (crushed)
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Pinch of Salt
- 8 Pork Spare Ribs (depending on size)
- 6 Radishes
- 1 Orange
- 2tsp Olive Oil
- 2tsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1tsp Dijon Mustard
- ½ Bag Washed Watercress
- Salt and Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220C/200C fan/7 gas.
- In a small saucepan, heat the Streamline marmalade, star anise, chilli, garlic and Worcestershire sauce, add a good pinch of salt and stir until everything is warm and combined. Discard the star anise. Put the ribs in a roasting dish and drizzle over the sauce (or use a good pastry brush to paint the sauce all over the ribs if grilling on the barbeque).
- Bake the ribs for 20 minutes, turning and basting several times until the meat is cooked and the sauce is sticky.
- While the ribs are cooking, slice the radishes then cut the skin and pith from the orange and slice into thin disks. Whisk together the oil, vinegar and mustard and seasoning. Put all the salad ingredients in a bowl and toss in the dressing. Serve with the sticky ribs.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Streamline jams and marmalades* They are available in Tesco, Ocado, Asda and Morrisons with a RRP of £1.45 for a 340g jar.
The range of flavours include: strawberry, blackcurrant, apricot, black cherry, seedless raspberry, thin cut orange, thick cut orange and diced cut orange.
*No Payment was received*