Hello, happy Monday.
Are you looking for something a little different for dinner?
How about this Sticky Chicken with Streamline Thin Cut Orange Marmalade?
How To Make Sticky Chicken With Streamline Thin Cut Orange Marmalade:
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Skill Level: Easy
- 8 Chicken Pieces (a mixture of drumsticks and thighs)
- 1tsp Oil
- 2 Shallots Sliced
- 1 Garlic Clove (crushed)
- 1 Red Chilli (seeded and chopped)
- 4tbsp Streamline Thin Cut Orange Marmalade
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
How To Make:
- Heat the oven to 200c
- In a small saucepan heat 1tsp oil and cook the shallots gently for a minute. Add the garlic and chilli and continue cooking until the shallots are soft. Remove from the heat and stir in the Streamline Thin Cut Orange Marmalade and soy sauce
- Put the chicken in a large bowl and pour over the marinade mixture, stirring well to coat the chicken. Place the chicken into an oven dish and spoon over any sauce that remains in the bowl. Cook for 30 mins, turning halfway through and basting. The chicken should be sticky and caramelised on the top and cooked all the way through.
- Delicious served with potato wedges and tenderstem broccoli. Double or triple this recipe if you’re cooking for a crowd. Cover the marinating chicken and refrigerate for up to a day to get ahead.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Streamline jams and marmalades* They are available in Tesco, Ocado, Asda and Morrisons with a RRP of £1.45 for a 340g jar.
The range of flavours include: strawberry, blackcurrant, apricot, black cherry, seedless raspberry, thin cut orange, thick cut orange and diced cut orange.
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Sticky Chicken With Streamline Thin Cut Orange Marmalade recipe?
Fancy trying it?
Share your thoughts in the comments below.