Happy Monday everyone. Hope you’ve had a lovely weekend? Welcome to today’s Creative Mondays blog hop.
Creative Mondays is my favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas. Link up, have fun reading other posts on the hop and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post.
Today I am sharing some pictures from a night out with my husband last week in Nottingham. We had a meal out and a few drinks before catching the train back home.
It was lovely spending a few hours on our own, especially now everyone but me in the house is Pokemon mad!!
I love it around the canal in Nottingham, such a lovely area.
What I wore:
- Dress: H And M
- Kimono :c/o Asda
- Shoe: Garage
- Bag: c/o mother in law!
We had a lovely time together. Great food and drink too.
Have you been out on a date night lately?
Do you want to join us and link up today?
What I Wore: Creative Mondays Blog Hop
To join in the fun:
- Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
- Visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
- Please try to include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
- Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
- Don’t forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.
Thanks for stopping by this week’s linky party. This blog hop has now closed. Please hit the blog hop page for our latest blog hops.
Stop by Monday, Wednesday and Friday for a news blog hop.