White Chocolate Blondie’s With Blueberries And Macadamia Nuts. Hello friends, fancy making some yummy cakes?
White Chocolate Blondie’s with blueberries and Macadamia Nuts anyone?
By Linda Collister
Photo credit: Lisa Barber
The blondie batter is made with melted white chocolate for a really good taste, chunks of chocolate and nuts are mixed in for texture and fresh blueberries scattered on top act as a contrast to the sweet white chocolate.
White Chocolate Blondie’s with blueberries And Macadamia Nuts:
Cuts into 24 pieces
- 2 x 100g bars Divine white chocolate
- 200g unsalted butter, diced
- 3 large free range eggs, at room temperature
- 150g caster sugar
- 200g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 50g macadamia nuts
- 150g fresh blueberries or fresh raspberries
- 20.5 x 25.5cm brownie tin or baking tin, greased and base-lined
How To Make White Chocolate Blondie’s With Blueberries And Macadamia Nuts:
- Heat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
- Break up one and a half bars of the chocolate (150g), put into a heatproof bowl with the diced butter and melt gently, stirring frequently.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and leave to cool until needed.
- Put the eggs into the bowl of a food mixer and whisk until frothy.
- Add the sugar and beat thoroughly until very thick and mousse-like.
- Whisk in the melted chocolate mixture.
- Sift the flour and baking powder onto the mixture and fold in with a large metal spoon.
- Roughly chop the remaining chocolate and the nuts and stir into the mixture.
- Transfer to the prepared tin and spread evenly.
- Scatter over the berries then bake in the heated oven for about 25 minutes until golden and a skewer inserted into the blondie halfway between the sides and centre comes out clean.
- Remove the tin from the oven and set on a wire rack.
- Leave to cool completely before removing from the tin and cutting into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container and eat within 3 days.
White Chocolate Blondie’s With Blueberries And Macadamia Nuts.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Divine Chocolate*
*No Payment was received*
You Might Also Like These White Chocolate Recipes:
White Chocolate And BerryWorld Cranberry Truffles.
White Chocolate Banana Bread.
Strawberry, Vanilla And White Chocolate Scones.
White Chocolate Cookies Studded with Cranberries.
White Chocolate And Pistachio Sponge Blondies.
White Chocolate Gateau: White Chocolate Day.