Avocado Eggs Benedict:
A simple protein-packed breakfast to kick start the day.
Preparation: 15 minutes
Makes 4 portions
How To Make Avocado Eggs Benedict:
What you need:
- 2 Peruvian Hass avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- 4 bacon medallions
- 4 eggs
- 2 English muffins, split in two
How To Make:
- Mash the avocados with a fork and set to one side.
- Grill or fry the bacon medallions.
- At the same time, gently poach the eggs in simmering water.
- Toast the muffins and spread thickly with mashed avocado. Place a bacon medallion on each one, then top with the poached eggs. Serve immediately.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Peruvian Avocados *
*No Payment was received*