The weekend is nearly here!!
Happy Friday 🙂
Welcome to the weekend blog hop!
3 weeks into the school holidays and 3 weeks of fun left.
We have been having lots of fun days out, nature walks and visits to the beach.
The weeks are flying by!! Today I am sharing some berries pictures; what I took on one of our walks.
Blackberry crumble and custard springs to mind!
Have you been having lots of summer holiday fun?
Link up your favourite post from this week:
Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop 12/08/2016 Guidelines:
- Link up as many posts as you like onto the linky list below. You can link up old or new blog posts. All family friendly posts welcome. Add a link straight to the blog posts that you would like to share here today.
- Please kindly follow my blog on one or all of my social media channels below:
- Twitter, Bloglovin, Google Plus, Instagram, or my Facebook like page.
- This way it will remind you to join one or all of my blog hop I host each Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Do not forget to let me know which way you follow and I will follow you back.
- Please pop the welcome to the weekend blog hop button into your posts or add a link back to the hop in your posts. This way other people will know you are joining the blog hop and can find the weekend blog hop and join in the fun too. You can find all the blog hop buttons here.
- Find time to have some fun, hopping around all new blogs that have linked up this week and finding new posts to read, blogs to comment on and new followers.
- Try to stop by a few blogs and leave comment after linking up and comment back if someone stops by, it makes the blog hop much more fun 🙂
- Tweet me your links over at @clairejustineo on Twitter using the hashtag #weekendbloghop and I will share your posts.
Have a lovely weekend and we will see you again on Monday for Creative Mondays Blog Hop and Wednesday for The Wednesday blog hop.
This linky list has now ended.
See you every Friday for a new list.