Have I got a delicious recipe to share with you today!? Yes, I have!
How about trying these Monty Bojangles Choccy Scoffy Brownies? How yummy!! I could just eat one or two.
Perfect for a special treat, weekend snacks or any kind of party.
Created by Mark Sargeant.
Truffle experts Monty Bojangles have partnered with Michelin Starred Chef Mark Sargeant to create a range of delicious puddings, snacks and naughty treats.
Marks Top Tip: “These brownies become chewier when they are older so leave for two days and serve with caramel sauce for a really indulgent treat.”
How to make Monty Bojangles Choccy Scoffy Brownies:
Difficulty (1-5): 2
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cooking Time: 25-35 mins
- 200g Monty Bojangles Choccy Scoffy Truffles
- 250g unsalted butter
- 75g sultanas
- 50g chopped cashew nuts
- 145g plain flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 360g caster sugar
- 4 large free-range eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4. Line a 24cm square baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- In a large bowl over simmering water, melt the butter and the chocolate and mix until smooth.
- Add the sultanas and nuts and stir together. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and sugar, then add this to the chocolate mixture. Stir together well then beat the eggs and mix to a silky consistency.
- Pour the brownie mix into the baking tray, and place in the oven for around 25 to 35 minutes. The brownies should be crusty on the outside and soft in the middle. Allow to cool in the tray, then carefully transfer to a large chopping board and cut into chunky squares.
Recipe and recipe photography by Monty Bojangles.
What do you think to these Monty Bojangles Choccy Scoffy Brownies?
Fancy making some?
As always, have your say in the comments below and let us know your thoughts.