Monty Bojangles Pistachio Marooned Chocolate Tart. Are you looking for a nice treat recipe? Something suitable for a dinner date or dinner party? Something nice to treat your friends or family too?
How about trying this Monty Bojangles Pistachio Marooned Chocolate Tart?
A chocolate tart perfect for any occasion.
Created by Mark Sargeant.
Truffle experts Monty Bojangles have partnered with Michelin Starred Chef Mark Sargeant to create a range of delicious puddings, snacks and naughty treats.
Marks Top Tip: “The Monty Bojangles Pistachio Marooned Chocolate Tart is the perfect pudding for any dinner party. I would suggest serving up slices accompanied with crushed pistachios and truffles with a side of whipped cream.”
How to make a Monty Bojangles Pistachio Marooned Chocolate Tart:
Difficulty (1-5): 1
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 400g Monty Bojangles Pistachio Marooned Truffles
- 450ml single cream
- 150ml whole milk
- 3 large free-range eggs
- 1 packet of sweet pastry
- Line a fluted 10 inch tart case with the pasty and blind bake at 180°C until golden brown.
- Turn the oven down to 140°C.
- For the filling, bring the cream and milk to the boil and pour over the chocolate and stir until chocolate and cream are mixed. Allow cooling for 5 minutes.
- Beat the eggs then add to the chocolate and mix well. Fill the pastry case with the chocolate filling.
- Carefully place in the middle of the oven and bake for 30 to 40 mins. or until the filling appears set but with a slight wobble.
- Serve at room temperature.
Recipe and recipe photography by Monty Bojangles.
What do you think of this Monty Bojangles Pistachio Marooned Chocolate Tart recipe?
Fancy trying a slice or two?
Do not forget to share your thoughts below if you get to make one of these chocolate tarts.
We would love to know your thoughts.
You Might Also Like: