Do you have a special occasion coming up?
Monty Bojangles Ruby Fruit Sunday Semifreddo.
Created by Mark Sargeant.
Truffle experts Monty Bojangles have partnered with Michelin Starred Chef Mark Sargeant to create a range of delicious puddings, snacks and naughty treats.
Marks Top Tip: “When cutting, dip the knife into a jug of boiling hot water. This will ensure a nice clean cut in the frozen dessert! I love to serve this with a side of fresh raspberries and crushed up truffles…delicious.”
How To Make A Monty Bojangles Ruby Fruit Sunday Semifreddo:
Difficulty (1-5): 1
Prep Time: 25
- 250g Monty Bojangles Ruby Fruit Sundae Truffles
- Olive oil for the tin
- 75g golden caster sugar
- 4 medium free-range eggs
- 450ml double cream
How To Make:
- Lightly oil and line a 900g/2lb loaf tin with cling film.
- Put the sugar and eggs in a heatproof bowl, then place over a pan of simmering water and whisk until pale, thick and almost doubled in volume.
- Remove from the heat and place the bowl into cold water, continuing to whisk until the mixture is cool. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in another bowl over the pan of hot water then stir and fold into the egg mixture.
- Whip the cream to soft peaks and fold into the chocolate egg mixture. Pour the mixture into the loaf tin and smooth the surface with a palette knife, then cover and freeze until firm.
To serve, turn out and remove the cling film, then using a sharp knife, cut thick slices onto serving plates.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Monty Bojangles*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Monty Bojangles Ruby Fruit Sunday Semifreddo recipe?
Fancy trying it?
Perfect for a dinner party.
Share your thoughts in the comments below if you get to try this recipe out.