Are you looking for a nice and tasty salad recipe?
Fancy trying out this Summer prawn, avocado and mango salad out?
Preparation time: 15 minutes
How To Make An Prawn, Avocado And Mango Salad:
You will need:
- 1 pack Young’s Cooked and Peeled King Prawns, defrosted
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled
- 1 mango, peeled & cheeks removed
- 2 hearts of romaine lettuce
- Juice of 2 limes
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- A few coriander leaves to garnish
- Toasted gluten-free bread to serve
How To Make:
- Cut the avocado and mango lengthways into thin slices.
- Cut the base off the lettuces & slice the leaves into chunky pieces.
- Place the leaves in a bowl with the avocado, mango & king prawns.
- To make the dressing, mix the sweet chilli sauce & the lime juice together. Pour the dressing over the salad & toss gently to combine.
- Divide the salad between two plates & garnish with coriander.
- Serve with slices of toasted gluten-free bread.
- Enjoy with a chilled glass of Muscadet.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Young’s Seafood*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Prawn, Avocado And Mango Salad?
Fancy making some?
You might also like these other prawn recipes:
Prawn Cocktail for a nice dinner party starter or light lunch anyone?
What better way to start off a family meal than a classic prawn cocktail?
The Large Canadian Prawns from Young’s are ready to eat and will impress on a bed of crispy lettuce, drizzled with mouth-watering Marie Rose sauce.
Prawn, Fennel And Avocado Salad:
I love avocado and prawns but never thought of mixing them both together in a salad…
Thanks for stopping by today, hope you can stop by again soon.