Hello. Happy Wednesday. Are you looking for a healthy mid-week lunch recipe?
Fancy making this Really Green Super-Food Buddha bowl?
How tasty does this look!?
What’s not to love about this recipe?
Creating the perfect Buddha Bowl means getting a good balance of flavours and textures.
This one has toasty roasted chickpeas and broccoli with fresh carrot, mixed leaves and a zingy dressing of lemon and tahini.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
How To Make A Really Green Super-Food Buddha Bowl:
- 1 240g tin chickpeas, drained
- 120g broccoli
- 1tbsp sesame oil
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 bag mixed salad
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2tbsp tahini
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2tsp sesame seeds
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Leaves from 4 stalks parsley
What to do:
- Heat the oven to 200C.
- Drain the chickpeas and spread them over a large oven tray.
- Divide the broccoli into small florets, toss those onto the baking tray too and drizzle with the sesame oil and sprinkle with cayenne and a good pinch of salt. Shake the pan to coat everything and roast for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, divide the carrot and leaves between two bowls then make the dressing.
- In a small bowl mix together the lemon juice, tahini, garlic powder and enough water to make it a drizzly consistency.
- Stir in the sesame seeds and season to taste with salt and pepper.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Make More Of Salad*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Really Green Super-Food Buddha Bowl recipe?
Fancy making some?
Do not forget to share your thoughts in the comments below if you get to try this recipe out.
Thanks for stopping by, hope you can stop by again soon.