Are you looking for a healthy and tasty salad recipe to try out?
Fancy trying this avocado, quinoa and radish salad out for lunch?
This super salad combines smooth and creamy avocado with light and crunchy quinoa, radish and green beans.
If you love avocados, quinoa and radish you will love this.
Preparation: 10 minutes
How To Make An Avocado, Quinoa And Radish Salad:
- 200g quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 200g fine green beans, trimmed and sliced
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 100g radish, trimmed and sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, such as Hass, halved, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 50g mixed salad leaves
How To Make:
- Put the rinsed quinoa into a saucepan and cover with plenty of cold water. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until tender. Drain, rinse with cold water and drain well.
- Meanwhile, cook the green beans in lightly salted boiling water for 3-4 minutes, until just tender. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool them quickly.
- Rub the cut surfaces of the garlic clove around the inside of a large serving bowl, then discard it (this will give a hint of garlic to the salad). Add the olive oil, lemon juice and cumin. Season with salt and pepper and whisk together.
- Tip the drained quinoa and beans into the serving bowl and add the radish, avocado and salad leaves. Toss together gently, then serve immediately.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Peruvian Avocados *
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Avocado, Quinoa And Radish Salad?
Fancy trying it?
Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Try now or pin for later.
For all our tasty salad recipes click here: Salad Ideas.