Chocolate Hazelnut Bites anyone?
These are also (Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan).
A paleo take on a chocolate classic. One bite and you’ll be hooked.
How To Make Chocolate Hazelnut Bites:
Serves: Makes 8-10
Takes: 5 minutes plus chilling
What you need:
- 1tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp Meridian hazelnut butter
- 50g vegan chocolate
- A sprinkle of Maldon salt (optional)
What you do:
- Combine the coconut oil and hazelnut butter well and put in the freezer to firm up.
- Melt the chocolate and set aside to cool.
- When the hazelnut mixture has set use two teaspoons to mould rough balls then dip them in the melted chocolate.
- Add a flake or two of Maldon salt if including.
- Return to the freezer.
Notes: If the chocolate is too warm when you dip the bites it will melt the hazelnut butter so make sure it’s quite cool and gently reheat if it gets too stiff.
*Recipe and recipe photo by Meridian Foods*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of these Chocolate Hazelnut Bites?
Fancy trying them?
You might also like:
Pumpkin Protein Bars:
Are you looking for some protein bars for after a gum workout, spinning class or run?
How about making some of these Pumpkin Protein Bars?
(Gluten and Dairy Free, Vegan)
This protein hit packs a punch in taste.
You can find this recipe here: Pumpkin Protein Bars.
Brazillionaires Shortbread, how yummy!?
(Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan).
One of my all-time favourite treats is Millionaires Shortbread. My Grandma used to make it me every Birthday, Christmas, Easter or just as a special treat because she knew how much I loved it.
I always try to make it my children as a special treat too as it is such a special treat.
Family faves, chocolate millionaire bars, are given a Brazil nut twist.
Youcan find the recipe here: Brazillionaires Shortbread.