Fancy making some coconut doughnuts?
I love coconuts and doughnuts but never tried them both together before.
How To Make Coconut Doughnuts:
- 220g coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons Splenda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 0.25 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 50ml coconut oil
- 100ml unsweetened almond milk
- ½ a teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened dried coconut
How To Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C and grease a doughnut tray with a small knob of butter. In a bowl mix the coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in eggs, coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla and sweetener until batter is smooth.
- Fill wells in the tray about 2/3 full. Bake for 15 minutes until just set and slightly brown on the edge and allow to cool completely. In a frying pan, add ½ inch of canola oil and heat over medium heat.
- Add 5 doughnuts at a time to the pan, cook for 1 minutes then flip over for another minute. Remove from pan and dip into coconut coating then allow to cool
- Coconut coating – combine toasted coconut and powdered sweetener in a bowl.
*Recipe and recipe photography by:
To view more recipes and products from the New Atkins Nutritional Approach, visit Atkins*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of these Coconut Doughnuts?
Fancy making some?
As always, share your thoughts in the comments below.
Are you looking for some gluten-free doughnuts?
How about trying these:
Gluten Free Doughnuts With Dark Chocolate Sauce:
Fancy making these Gluten-free doughnuts with dark chocolate sauce?
Today I am sharing Day Radley’s recipe for doughnuts with dark chocolate sauce.
Try now or pin for later.
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you can stop by again very soon.