Hello and Happy Monday! Hope you have had a fun filled weekend?
Starting from this week I am bringing back Creative Mondays features and sharing some of the great posts that linked up from the week before:
First up we have the lovely Alicia who did and amazing Fashion Is For Every Body fashion show. It looked amazing. I would have love to have been here. A must read!!
The lovely Heather from our life in a click share this creative post; Ikea’s- Raskog cart Styled 2 Ways
Winnie’s Plum Pasty With Honey And Oats look delicious. I could just sit and eat a few of these right now!
Ada share a red carpet event with us here : My Red Carpet Moment- At Work
Over at Lolly Jane’s blog twin sisters Kelli and Kristi, share An Easy Kids Bathroom Refresh.
Erica over at Erica Valentin has a great Lace Up Flats For Any Budget fashion post. I really need a pair of these amazing shoes!!
Did you see my up-cycle post? I Turned a Onesie Into A Dressing Gown and I love how it turned out.
Jill over at Creating My Way To Success has a great tutorial for Up-Cycling Old School Uniforms.
Rebecca over at Red Tag Chic is wearing the most beautiful dress Still Summer; it certainly still feels like Summer here too.
Debbie from Debbie Dabble Blog is all ready for Halloween with Fall Front Porch And Yard- Makeover. I wish I was as creative as Debbie!!
Want to join us and maybe have your posted featured next week.
Creative Mondays link up rules:
- Write a creative, crafty, outfit post and link up with us today!
- Link up straight to the blog posts you want to share and not your main blog. It can be about anything you like: Style post| Food and Recipes | Crafts or Sewing Project | anything creative.
- Simply add your posts on the linky party list below.
- Please be kind enough to follow your host. Please follow by Email, Google Friends Connect, Google, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram.
- Please link back to this page in your posts if you want to be featured or simply add the Creative Mondays blog hop widget from my side bar and add it anywhere on your blog.
- Have lots of fun hopping around a few of the blogs that have linked up on the list below. Mention you are stopping by from the Creative Mondays blog hop in your comments.
- Please leave me a comment in the box below so I can visit your blog and leave you a comment too.
- Tweet me your links from twitter using the hastag: #CreativeMondays and I will favourite, share and mention your posts.