Are you looking for a weekend treat recipe to make up?
Maybe a spot of baking for the next few days?
Double chocolate chip cookie anyone?
Is there anything yummier than double chocolate cookies, that have not long been taken out the oven?
Me and the children love them warm with a glass of milk.
Double chocolate chip being up there with our top flavoured cookie.
How To Make Double Chocolate Cookies:
You will need:
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 egg
- ½ a teaspoon salt
- ½ a teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ a teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 200g blanched almond flour
- 2 teaspoons of xylitol
- 30g Atkins Endulge Crispy Milk Chocolate bar
How To Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat the softened butter with the powdered xylitol until light and fluffy, which should take about 3 minutes. Add the vanilla and egg and beat until combined.
- Combine all the remaining dry ingredients except the Atkins bar and then add to the wet ingredients to form a dough. Chop the Atkins bar into small chunks and add to the mixture.
- Form into 9 x 1-inch balls, spacing 1 inch apart and flatten slightly on the prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes then remove from oven and allow to cool.
NB: Cookies may be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days
*Recipe and recipe photography by:
To view more recipes and products from the New Atkins Nutritional Approach, visit Atkins*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of these Double Chocolate Cookies?
Fancy making some?
We love to hear what you think.
Please leave a comment below and join the conversation.
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you can stop by again soon.