Are you looking for something different for dinner tonight?
Fish Finger Pie anyone?
Treat your family to a yummy fish finger pie this Seafood Week, with Young’s Omega 3 Fish Fingers combined with mashed potato and peas.
A perfect healthy meal for any day of the week and simple to make if the kids want to lend a helping hand!
A great way to get the children involved in the cooking.
How To Make Fish Finger Pie:
What you need:
- 10 Young’s Omega 3 Fish Fingers
- 1 medium red pepper sliced into wedges
- 1 tin baked beans
- Potatoes – mashed
- Handful of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
How To Make:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C / 190°C Fan / Gas Mark 7 – cook the fish fingers according to the instructions on pack.
- Panfry the red peppers in the olive oil until soft. Add the baked beans to the mixture and heat gently.
- Place the red pepper and baked beans mixture into the base of an oven proof dish.
- Cut the cooked fish fingers into chunks and place on top of the baked beans mix.
- Cover with mashed potato and sprinkle the grated cheddar cheese over the top.
- Finish under a pre-heated grill until golden.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Young’s Seafood*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Fish Finger Pie?
Fancy making one?
You might also like:
Prawn Cocktail anyone?
What better way to start off a family meal than a classic prawn cocktail?
Are there any starter better than this? Such a classic favourite of mine.
The Large Canadian Prawns from Young’s are ready to eat and will impress on a bed of crispy lettuce, drizzled with mouth-watering Marie Rose sauce.
You can find the recipe here: Prawn Cocktail.
Share your thoughts in the comments below.