Hello lovelies, thank for stopping by this fine Monday morning.
Are you watching the Great British Bake Off?
I am! Love it.
Maybe one day I would be on there!? 💤
This week on the GBBO Week 4 ( how did that happen already!?) it is The batter challenge recipes!
I love all things made with batter so I am looking forward to watching it.
Today I am sharing some Fruity Pancakes made with yummy batter.
Fruity pancakes. Whats not to love!?
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
How To Make Fruity Pancakes:
- 100g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 25g golden caster sugar
- 150g Rachel’s Greek-style natural low-fat yogurt
- 1 free range egg
- 25g berries & cherries muesli
- 50g blueberries or raspberries
- vegetable or sunflower oil, for frying
- golden syrup or maple syrup, to serve
Sieve, bowl & whisk, frying pan & spatula
How To Make:
- Sieve the flour and baking powder into a bowl and mix in the sugar.
- In a jug weigh out the yogurt and mix in the egg, whisk until well combined.
- Stir in the muesli and blueberries or raspberries.
- Heat a lightly oiled heavy-based frying pan. Add a couple of tablespoons of mixture to the pan. When the mixture starts to bubble, then flip over and cook on the other side until golden.
- Keep the pancakes warm and serve with a drizzle of golden or maple syrup.
- Any leftover pancakes can be kept and re-heated the next day – try warming them in the toaster!
*Recipe and recipe photography by Rachel’s*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this fruity pancake recipe?
Fancy making some?
Let us know if you do.
Will you be watching Bake Off later?
Join the conversation and share your thoughts below.