Monty Bojangles Orange Angelical Chocolate Pots Created by Mark Sargeant.
Truffle experts Monty Bojangles have partnered with Michelin Starred Chef Mark Sargeant to create a range of delicious puddings, snacks and naughty treats.
Marks Top Tip: “Once the chocolate has melted, let it cool before adding the eggs. If not, this will heat the eggs and could result in scrambling.”
How To Make Monty Bojangles Orange Angelical Chocolate Pots:
Difficulty (1-5): 1
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 45-60 mins
Chill time: 6 hours
- 160g Monty Bojangles Orange Angelica Truffles
- 100ml Whole Milk
- 2 free-range egg yolks
- 1tbsp icing sugar
- 150ml Yoghurt Serve with Sliced candied oranges
How To Make:
- Preheat the oven to 140C/275F/Gas
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate with the milk in a bowl over a small saucepan of boiling water.
- Beat the egg yolks and icing sugar in a bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add the chocolate mixture and yoghurt and whisk together until well combined.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into 6 little cups or ramekins then place into a deep roasting tin and pour in enough hot water to come up to at least two-thirds up the side of the pots.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes, or until slightly puffed-up and spongy to the touch of a finger.
- Remove the pots from the oven, allow to cool for a few moments and lift the pots from the water onto a clean tray.
- Chill in the fridge for at least six hours before serving. Serve straight from the fridge.
- Decorate with shop bought or homemade candied oranges for extra effect.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Monty Bojangles*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of these Monty Bojangles Orange Angelical Chocolate Pots?
Fancy making any?
Thanks for stopping by today, hope to see you again soon.