Monty Bojangles Scrumple Nutty Cookies. Hello and happy Thursday.
Nearly the weekend, yeah!
Fancy making some cookies as a weekend treat?
Monty Bojangles Scrumple Nutty Cookies anyone?
Created by Mark Sargeant.
Truffle experts Monty Bojangles have partnered with Michelin Starred Chef Mark Sargeant to create a range of delicious puddings, snacks and naughty treats.
Marks Top Tip: “For a quirkier look, roll the mixture into small bowls and press down with your fingertips!”
How To Make Monty Bojangles Scrumple Nutty Cookies:
Difficulty (1-5): 1
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 10-12 mins
- 200g Monty Bojangles Scrumple Nutty Truffles
- 125g softened butter
- 100g light soft brown sugar
- 125g caster sugar
- 1 large free-range egg, lightly beaten
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 225g self-raising flour
- 50g walnuts
- Pinch of salt
How To Make:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4. In a food processor cream butter and sugars, then combine the egg and vanilla.
- Sift in the flour and salt, then add the chocolate pieces and nuts. Pulse the machine so it is all incorporated but with nice chunks of nuts and chocolate.
- Roll into a long, thick sausage shape in cling film then chill in the fridge for an hour.
- When needed slice into disks and place on ungreased baking paper or a non-stick tray. Bake until the cookies are just setting and golden around the edges.
- Take out of the oven and leave to harden for a minute before transferring to a wire cooling rack. Make an extra mixture and keep the logs of dough in the fridge, then bake when needed.
Monty Bojangles Scrumple Nutty Cookies.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Monty Bojangles*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of these Monty Bojangles Scrumple Nutty Cookies?
Fancy making some?
Share your thoughts in the comment section below if you get to try this recipe.
We would love to hear what you think.
You Might Also Like: