Prawn Cocktail With Marie Rose Sauce. Hi, thanks for stopping by today.
Prawn Cocktail for a nice dinner party starter or light lunch anyone? Tasty!
What better way to start off a family meal than a classic prawn cocktail? The Large Canadian Prawns from Young’s are ready to eat and will impress on a bed of crispy lettuce, drizzled with mouth-watering Marie Rose sauce.
We love making mini prawn cocktails in individual glasses for our birthday party buffets, they always go down a treat.
Prawn Cocktail With Marie Rose Sauce:
How To Make A Prawn Cocktail:
What You Need:
- 1 pack Young’s Cooked & Peeled Prawns
- 1 tbsp celery, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp cucumber finely diced
- 1 tbsp radishes finely sliced
- 2 little gem lettuces
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small brown baguette sliced
Marie Rose Sauce:
- 3 heaped tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 heaped tbsp tomato ketchup
- Squeeze of lemon
- 1 tsp brandy
- 1 tbsp crème fraiche
- 2 splashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 splash Tabasco sauce
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
How To Make Prawn Cocktail With Marie Rose Sauce:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 160°C Fan / Gas Mark 4.
- Make some croutons: place the slices of baguette on a baking tray & drizzle with olive oil. Place in the oven & bake for 8- 10 minutes. Set aside to cool & then roughly crush them.
- To make the Marie Rose sauce, mix all the ingredients together.
- Place the celery, cucumber, radishes & prawns in a bowl, add the Marie Rose sauce & stir gently to combine.
- Take the outer leaves of the little gem lettuces & divide them between two glass serving dishes. Shred the remaining lettuce & place in the base of the dish, and spoon the Prawn Cocktail mixture over the top. Sprinkle with the crushed croutons and serve.
*Prawn Cocktail With Marie Rose Sauce Recipe and recipe photography by Young’s Seafood*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Prawn Cocktail With Marie Rose Sauce recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You might Also like: