Queens Park : Country Kids Post..

It is Saturday,  that means time for a country kids post!! Yeah for getting the children out and about and running freely around the park.

We love to visit Queens Park in Chesterfield whenever we are passing through. If we have time we love to take a walk around the park. The children alway enjoy a run around here.

How sweet, a train in the park!

The train is working today and looks like lots of the little children are enjoying the train ride.

This photo makes me laugh out loud; as I am sure one of my family members are waving to the train as it passes by!? Can you see the shadow? Husband is that you? Someone happily waving to the people on the train anyway. Must get the shadow detectives out, ha!!

Blue skies all around. When we last went for a visit the fair was in town. Love to take a look at all the fairground rides. Although I am not too fond of going on the fast, spinning around rides. I love to take pictures though. All these bright, spinning clothes and smell of candy floss. Whats not to love?

I spy, with my little eye. All this excitement going on and my children want to go play tiggy in the free park!!

Typical…

Hypo kids!? Having fun and letting off some steam.

Think someone is getting too tall for the slide.

OK, I think you suppose to stand on this one!! No worries here. They can do as they please.

Calming down now. A nice relaxing go on the swings.

Grandma, having a sit-down on the swings too!! Hehe. Wave to the camera.

Sharing our fun at Queens Park in Chesterfield over at Coombe Mill for their weekly blog hop, Country Kids. Have you been getting out and about with the children lately?

26 responses to “Queens Park : Country Kids Post..”

1. Cheryl | TimeToCraft says:

The park is always fun. I hope you had a go too. #CountryKids

2. Tamar SB says:

What fun!

3. Chris says:

Looks like a fun day/great spot Claire! Your mom is sweet!! ANd your kidsa re really growing up! Beautiful Fall in the UK! Popped in to say hi. Loving getting your posts…have not done craft-y recipe posts lately to link on Mondays, but still come over n CMs and whenever a post pops in my inbox to visit.God bless and enjoy the weekend!

• Clairejustine oxox says:

Lovely to hear from you Chris, thank you so much for stopping by 🙂 I can not believe how quickly time goes by and the kids grow up. I bet your sons are growing up to fast too?

4. Joanna Victoria -x says:

Looks like a fab day out the park looks loads of fun

5. Mary @over40andamumtoone says:

Reminds me of a park near Oxford with that train, would be a hit with my son #CountryKids

6. Winnie says:

Beautiful photos from a wonderful and fun day!

7. Heidi Himmethree says:

Looks like a great family day out. I love your daughter's dress!#countrykids

8. Lilinha says:

What a beautiful park, seems like you had a great day! :)http://lilinhaangel.com/

9. Coombe Mill says:

You can never grow out of a good park, mine will still have a go now and they are certainly all too big!I have to make them move on if sme little ones come along, though often they will help the little ones master the slide which always makes me proud. Thank you for sharing you park visit at #CountryKids

10. pixiedusk says:

Awwww they look like they are having fun! They are amazing! I have to confess that I also play at equipments in playgrounds! Swing is still my fave =) #countrykids

11. pinkoddy says:

I love this – it could so be my kids. Doesn't matter where you take them they want to just play tag on the park! Looks like you had fantastic weather for it. #countrykids

12. Kara Guppy says:

Looks like that was the perfect day out – we would have loved it

13. Aly says:

We have a local park that we visit regularly, it has been a favourite since I was a kid.It's nice to have somewhere where all the the family enjoys.