Are you looking for a nice and tasty hot drink recipe?
How about trying this salted caramel hot chocolate?
A delicious and indulgent winter warmer using Shaken Udder Salted Caramel Milkshake.
How To Make A Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate:
You will need:
- 75g dark chocolate
- 100ml cold water
- 300ml Shaken Udder Salted Caramel
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Wilkins & Son Salted Caramel Sauce
- Maldon Sea Salt
How To Make:
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and tip into a pan along with the water, Shaken Udder Salted Caramel milkshake and caster sugar and slowly bring to the boil. Whisk the mixture every now and again.
- When the hot chocolate mix is simmering remove the pan from the heat and whisk well.
- Pour into a tall latte glass, add a swirl of cream, a drizzle of Wilkins & Sons Salted Caramel.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Shaken Udder*
*No Payment was received*