Are you looking for a new and tasty dinner recipe to try out?
Fancy trying out these Turkey Meatballs in Homemade Tomato Sauce out?
How To Make Turkey Meatballs In Homemade Tomato Sauce:
- 1 tbsp of melted Coconut oil
- 800g British turkey breast mince
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 small red pepper, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh organic parsley
- A pinch of Sea salt and fresh pepper
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tsp of oregano
- 2 x cans of chopped organic tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
How To Make:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place all the meatball ingredients in a medium bowl and mix everything together. Roll into 1½-inch size balls.
- For the sauce fry the onion in a little coconut oil and salt. After five minutes add the rest of the ingredients. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Place the meatballs on a roasting tray, evenly spaced and poor over the freshly made sauce. Place in your preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy with a side of your favourite vegetables or courgetti.
Turkey Meatballs in Homemade Tomato Sauce:
Per serving: 535kcals, 15g fat, 9g saturated fat, 56g protein, 3.5g fibre, 14.5g carbohydrate, 13.5g sugar, 2.1g salt.
British Turkey has teamed up with health coach and best-selling cookery writer, Madeleine Shaw. Madeleine has created a selection of delicious recipes to promote the benefits of cooking with turkey, a lean and versatile protein, to those looking to live a healthy lifestyle.
*Recipe and recipe photography by British Turkey*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Turkey Meatballs In Homemade Tomato Sauce recipe?
Fancy trying it?
Don’t forget to leave a comment in the box below if you get to try this recipe.