Are you a flapjack fan?
Fancy mixing your usual flapjack recipe up a little?
Vanillalicious Protein-Packed Flapjack anyone?
Maybe you are looking for a lunch box treats for back to school? Elevensies to take to work? An after gym snack or just looking for a yummy healthier treat?
This flapjack recipe is suitable for all occasions. Even cut up small for a birthday party treats idea.
This energy-boosting, protein-rich flapjack using Vanillalicious milkshake is extra gooey and creamy and perfect for lunch boxes. The addition of fruit and seeds makes it extra tasty.
Makes: 20 squares
Prepare: 10 minutes
Cook: 20-25 minutes
How To Make Vanillalicious Protein-Packed Flapjack:
You will need:
- 300g butter
- 240g golden caster sugar 4 tbsps golden syrup
- 50g condensed milk
- 150ml Shaken Udder Vanillalicious Milkshake 50g mixed seeds
- 75g raisins
- 75g dried apricots
- 400g porridge oats
How To Make:
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC and line a 30cm x 20cm tin with baking parchment.
- Melt the butter, golden syrup and sugar in a large pan over a low heat.
- Add the condensed milk and Vanillalicious and remove from the heat.
- Stir in the seeds, fruit and oats and mix well until coated with the mixture.
- Pour into the tin and pat down with a spatula. Cook for about 20-25 minutes and remove from the oven when the flapjack starts to brown around the edges of the tin.
- Leave to cool in the tin and then slice into squares.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Shaken Udder Vanillalicious Milkshake*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of these Vanillalicious Protein-Packed Flapjacks?
Fancy making some?
You might also like these Lunch Box Treats.
As always, please leave us a comment if you get to make them and let us know what you think. Do not forget to follow along on social media for more tasty recipe ideas.