Happy Creative Monday.
It is my children’s last day off school today; after the school holidays.
We are going to make the most of it!!
My daughter is off to big school, how and when did the years go by so quickly!?
She is OK with going but I am a bag of nerves!! I hope she enjoys it.
Life is better in the garden?
Ha, not mine. I still never got to planting any flowers after all of mine failing to grow last year.
Plans for September to get the garden dug ready for next year.
My mother in law has a lovely garden full of pretty flowers.
She has given me a bag full of Love in the mist bulbs, so I am looking forward to digging a patch up for these to grow, next year.
What I wore:| Skirt: Primark | Top: Primark via Car boot sale 50p! | Sandals: Strive |
Ready for a link up?
Creative Mondays blog hop link up requests:
- Please link up straight to your blog posts and not your main blog. You can link up recipes and food tutorials. Anything crafty. Up-cycled projects. Style, wishlists and outfit posts. Home makeovers. Any kind of tutorials. Or anything else that has got you creative over the last few weeks. Add your posts to the blog hop below.
- Please try to visit a few of the blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
- Please add the Creative Monday blog button or a text link back to my blog in the posts you are linking up. Or add them on you blog hop page so others can find the hop and join in the fun.
- It would be great if you would like to follow me here? let me know in the comments below if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
- Don’t forget you can also tweet me your links and I can re-tweet them.@clairejustineo
- Have fun blog hopping around.
- Do not forget to stop by our other blog hops too. On Wednesday you can share your photo’s at our photo blog hop. On Friday’s you can link up any post that you would like to share.
- By linking up you are giving me permission to maybe feature your blog next week.
This linky list has now closed.