Today, I have a fun and exciting post to share with you! It also contains lots of Peter Andre photo’s, (Ekk!!) Some fun video’s, that will make you LOL!! And I will also tell you how you can join in the fun and enter the npower competition to win gadget bundle worth £25,000.
A few days ago npower got in touch with me to tell me about their Superpowers campaign. This new and exciting campaign is all about celebrating Britain’s Superpowers! The campaign celebrates the fun, practical, clever and entertaining everyday superpowers that Britain’s families have. To celebrate these talents, npower has enlisted the help of Peter Andre to find and share Britain’s everyday superpowers.
We all have Super powers hidden within us. Some people share them all the time. Some people may not even realise they have them until now and some hide them away behind close doors. I know when me and Mollie the Collie are singing and dancing around the kitchen nobody see’s us. Well I hope not! It is just our secret Superpower! Shhh…
Some fun Daddy cool research from npower:
- A third of kids find dad dancing awkward yet entertaining.
- Brummies and Londoners believe they are the best dancers.
- Hula hooping and doing the splits are amongst the nation’s most wanted super power
However, it’s not just dads that are causing a fluster amongst the youngsters; results show that mums across the nation are also inducing an array of cringe worthy actions, as nearly a quarter of kids admit that their mum would never be able to attempt Beyoncé’s iconic moves. Nevertheless 14% of mums admit to attempting the Beyoncé booty shake in secret at home.
What’s more; if you share your family’s everyday superpower with npower, you will be in with a chance to win a gadget bundle worth £25,000 to super power your home. How amazing would that be!?
Families in London, Birmingham, Manchester and Newcastle will be able to head down to the npower superpower roadshow to share their everyday superpowers. Those in London, Birmingham and Manchester will have the chance to perform their superpower to Peter Andre!
Roadshow dates are:
- Birmingham – Central Birmingham – Friday 28th to Sunday 30th Oct. (Talent there on 29th October)
- London – Bluewater – Friday 4th to Sunday 6th November (Talent there on 5th November)
- Manchester – Arndale – Friday 11th to Sunday 13th November (Talent there on 11th November)
- Newcastle – Metro centre – Friday 18th to Sunday 20th November
How you at home can enter:
All you have to do to enter is share a video of you or a family member and their super power. Go to npower Superpowers to upload and share your clip and be in with a chance to win a gadget bundle worth £25,000 to super power your home.
Suggested ‘superpowers’ for inspiration:
- Juggling – kitchen utensils or ingredients
- Balancing plates on arms
- Perfectly lip syncing to the latest hit
- Walking on hands
- Ventriloquist (using hand puppets)
- Splits whilst doing homework/making calls/working
- Impressions – especially to make the children laugh
- Memory tricks
It is all about having fun and being creative, quirky, and original. Most of all enjoy making the video and have lots of fun!
TOP 5 SUPER POWERS BRITS WISH THEY HAD:*
1. Photographic memory
2. Back flipping
3. Doing the splits
4. Hula hooping
How fun would it be; if your party trick was a back flip!?
*( Independent survey carried out by One Poll, polling 2,000 UK parents and children aged 6-16 years old.)
Here is me and Mollie take on our Superpowers:
*This post is commissioned by npower. All thoughts are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands I work with*