Happy Monday guys! How was your weekend? Good, I hope. We have had a lovely time.
Welcome to this week’s Creative Mondays blog party and this weeks featured blogs.
Thiweek’sks features are as followed:
Jessica from Jeans And A Teacup styles some great jeans!! Love this outfit.
This is why I love Creative Mondays. Take an old chair and making it into something amazing! How great is this chair by Fiona at Dolly Dowsie!? I can’t believe how different it looks. Fiona has done an amazing jowith thisis makeover.
Lauryn from Lauryncakes shares her casual days and nude lips; outfit post with us. What abeautiful picture.
Cheryl over at Sew Can Do; shares a great tutorial on how to make a laminated pocket wallet. Love the print on this fabric.
I love Tokes Fall Style with Ruffle Lace And Velvet. Great look and I want these boots so badly!!
How cool is this silver Pumpkin by Pam over at Itspamdel? This is a great idea.
Alex from The Cheerful Closet an pencil skirt outfit you can wear from day to night. Two looks for the price of one.
Walnut and raisin and pumpkin spice muffins anyone? sisters Tomiko and Meinhilde share a yummy recipe here: Kiku Corner.
How lovely is Whitey Faux Leather Floor Poux? you can find her tutorial here: WhitneyJ Decor.. Such a sweet doggie too.
Chow down USA Has great style!! Love this outfit combination.
Want to join us today?
Creative Mondays Guildlines:
- Link up all your Creative posts every Monday. Outfit, food, crafts, up-cycle anything creative; link it up. Please link up your posts and not your homepage.
- Please become a follower and let me know how you have followed, so I can follow you back.
- Have fun blog hopping around some of the blogs on the list below.
- Please add the Creative Monday blog widget or link back to this Creative Mondays post in your posts.
- Tweet me 🙂 Share your links along with #CreativeMondays to @ clairejustineo
This list has now closed.