Guacamouldy With Crispy Ghouls. Hello friends. Are you looking for Halloween treats?
Guacamouldy with crispy ghouls; try this spooky recipe for the perfect Halloween snack, ready in just 20 minutes.
How spookily fun!?
How To Make Guacamouldy With Crispy Ghouls:
- Set of 3 Waitrose Halloween Creepy Cookie Cutters
- 4 Discovery Wrapbreads or Flour Tortillas
- 1 tbsp Waitrose Basil Infused Olive Oil
- Pack of 2 Waitrose Perfectly Ripe Avocados
- 2 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
How To Make:
- Heat the oven to 180.C, gas mark 4. Using the cutters, stamp as many shapes out of the flatbreads as possible. Arrange on 2 non-stick baking sheets and brush lightly with the basil oil. Bake for 5–6 minutes until golden. Leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, halve, skin and stone the avocados and mash roughly with a fork. Stir in the tomatoes, lime juice and chives. Spoon into a shallow bowl or rimmed plate and serve with the crispy ghouls.
Store the crispy ghouls in an air-tight container for up to 3 days.
Guacamouldy With Crispy Ghouls *Recipe and recipe photo provided by Waitrose*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Guacamouldy With Crispy Ghouls recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like these Halloween recipes:
MUMMIES’ REVENGE: Fancy making any of these fun mummy cookies?
Gingerbread men are coming to haunt you!
Tarantula Eggs With Venom Dip:
These Tarantula eggs with venom dip are really scary.
What do you think? Dare to eat them? Or dare someone else to eat them?
Spooky Sausage Rolls:
Are you children a fan of Halloween and like all things spooky?
If so why not try out these spooky sausage rolls.
This fun recipe and get the kids involved in the perfect Halloween treat.
Scary and fun at the same time.
Spooky Sausage Rolls.
Bloodshot Eye Balls:
Watch out for these delicious cakes – they’re keeping an eyeball on you!
How scary? But, so, so fun!
Bloodshot Eye Balls.
Join the conversation and share your thoughts below.