Lyle’s Beany Goulash anyone?
Time to prepare: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
Serves: 4 to 6
How To Make Lyle’s Beany Goulash:
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 200g smoked diced bacon pieces
- 500g carton passata, (sieved tomatoes)
- 150ml chicken stock
- 420g can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 420g can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp Lyle’s Treacle
- 1 tbsp Lyle’s Golden Syrup
- 1 tsp smoked mild or hot paprika (according to taste)
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
How To Make:
- Heat the oven to 180C/160Cfan/ gas 4. In a flameproof casserole cook the onions in the oil over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring. Add the bacon pieces and cook for a further 5 minutes until they begin to colour.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients and bring to simmer. Cover and place in the oven to cook for 1 hour. Alternatively, simmer on the hob for 40 minutes.
- Serve with garlic bread if liked.
Guest post from Tate and Lyle.
No payment was received.
What do you think of this Lyle’s Beany Goulash recipe?
Fancy making some?
Are you looking for any Halloween side recipes?
You might also like these recipes:
Sweet Potato Wedges With Worcester Dip:
Love sweet potatoes?
Fancy trying out these sweet potato wedges with Worcester dip?
How much fun would these be for a Halloween party?
Or maybe pumpkin chips?
Pumpkin Chips & Salsa:
Pumpkin chips & salsa anyone?
How fun are these?
Perfect for Halloween parties or a dinner side.
Tarantula Eggs With Venom Dip:
Are you looking for something frightful?
These Tarantula eggs with venom dip are really scary. Dare to eat them?
Fancy trying any of these recipes?
Joi the conversation and hare your thoughts below.