Lyle’s Sausage Rockets anyone.
How fun are these?
Perfect for any Halloween or bonfire parties you might be planning.
Time to prepare: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 to 25 minutes
How To Make Lyle’s Sausage Rockets:
- 8 large sausages
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp Lyle’s golden Syrup
- 225g ready–rolled puff pastry
- Beaten egg to glaze
- Sesame seeds
- Red and orange Pepper
How To Make:
- Fry or grill the sausages until golden all over. Cool. Heat the oven to 220C/200Cfan/ gas 7.
- Insert a wooden skewer through each sausage. Place on a plate. Mix together the soy sauce and Lyle’s Golden Syrup and brush over the sausages.
- Unwrap one sheet of pastry and cut into 8 strips from the shorter end. Wrap around the sausages in a spiral, taking care not to stretch the pastry, place on a baking sheet and brush with egg glaze then sprinkle with sesame seeds.Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden.
- Cut each pepper in half then cut out triangles and insert them in the tips of the skewers. You may like to insert a further longer wooden barbecue skewer to make the spirals look more like rockets.
This recipe is made using Lyle’s Golden Syrup, for more delicious recipes visit Lyles Golden Syrup.
No payment was received.
What do you think of these Lyle’s Sausage Rockets?
Fancy making some?
You might also like these Halloween recipes:
Spooky Sausage Rolls:
Are you children a fan of Halloween and like all things spooky?
If so why not try out these spooky sausage rolls.
This fun recipe and get the kids involved in the perfect Halloween treat.
Bloodshot Eye Balls:
Watch out for these delicious cakes – they’re keeping an eyeball on you!
Join the conversation and share your thoughts below.