Happy Sunday. Are you looking for a new recipe to try? Something warm and sweet?
Are you looking for a nice pudding recipe to serve up with custard or cream?
How about trying out this tasty Pear & Cinnamon Crumbles recipe? Yum, yum.
Layers of chopped pears with an almond crumble on top. Whats not to love about this recipe? Perfect for an after Sunday dinner served up on a cold afternoon. Or maybe a dinner party or week night treat?
How to make a Pear & Cinnamon Crumbles:
Time 40 mins
Fat 41g of which
16g is saturated
- Pears 4, peeled, cored and chopped
- Caster sugar 1 tbsp
- Butter 110g (4oz)
- Demerara sugar 110g (4oz)
- Ground almonds 110g (4oz)
- Plain flour 110g (4oz)
- Ground cinnamon 1 tsp
- Flaked almonds 2 tbsp
- Preheat oven to 190°C/170°fan/Gas 5. Place pears and caster sugar in a saucepan with 2 tbsp water. Cook gently for 5-8 minutes, until soft.
- Spoon pears into 4 ovenproof ramekins using a slotted spoon. Tip all remaining ingredients except almonds into a food processor and pulse several times until mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Sprinkle crumble mixture over pears and top with flaked almonds.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until topping is golden.
This recipe is taken from Dairy Diary Favourites cookbook, which celebrates 35 years of much-loved Dairy Diary recipes. See Dairy Diary for more information. No payment was received.
What do you think?
Love pears, cinnamon and almonds?
Also, love crumble? We do here.
Fancy making and trying out this pear and cinnamon crumble recipe out?
Do you like making warm puddings when it is cold outside? If so, what is your favourite?
Love for you to share your thoughts below.
Let us know if you get to make this recipe up.