Tarantula Eggs With Venom Dip. Happy Tuesday.
Are you looking for some fun Halloween recipes?
Tarantula eggs with venom dip anyone?
Perfect for Halloween.
How To MakeTarantula Eggs With Venom Dip:
- 6 large Waitrose Columbian Blacktail Eggs
- 150g pack essential Waitrose Blueberries
- 2 tbsp crème fraîche
- 1 tbsp Sacla Sun-dried Tomato Paste
How To Make:
- Place the eggs and blueberries snugly in a pan and just cover with water. Bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes. Lift out an egg and lay on a piece of folded kitchen paper. Lightly crack the shell with the handle of a wooden spoon and return to the pan. Repeat with all the eggs.
- Continue to cook the eggs for a further 5 minutes then turn off the heat and leave the eggs to cool completely in the water.
- Drain and shell the eggs to reveal the cobweb effect. Ripple together the crème fraîche and sun-dried tomato paste to create the venom dip then serve with the eggs.
- 150g are enough blueberries to make 12 tarantula eggs provided they are packed snugly in the pan so you don’t need to add too much water.
Tarantula Eggs With Venom Dip.
*Recipe and recipe photo provided by Waitrose*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Tarantula Eggs With Venom Dip recipe?
Fancy trying it?
Guacamouldy With Crispy Ghouls:
Guacamouldy with crispy ghouls; try this spooky recipe for the perfect Halloween snack, ready in just 20 minutes.
Bloodshot Eye Balls:
Watch out for these delicious cakes – they’re keeping an eyeball on you!
MUMMIES’ REVENGE: Gingerbread men are coming to haunt you!
Fancy trying any of these fun Halloween recipes?
Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Do not forget to stop by again soon for more inspiring recipes.