Hello, happy Friday.
The weekend is almost here.
Are you looking for a nice and tasty recipe for the weekend?
Something special for a weekend party or family get together?
Or maybe something special to treat yourself too that is full of vitamins?
Today I have a beautiful recipe to share with you, one for the weekend as a nice snack, lunchtime treat or tea time party food.
This is a wonderfully quick and aromatic way to introduce strawberries into a savoury snack. The parmesan works really well with the strawberries and balsamic with the savoury sourdough being the perfect base.
How To Make BerryWorld Strawberry Parma Ham and Parmesan Crostini:
Serves: 4 as a snack or 2 as a light lunch
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 200g of quartered strawberries
- 8 slices of sourdough bread
- 8 slices of thinly cut parma ham
- 100g of parmesan cheese shavings
- 1 tbsp of aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- a small handful of basil leaves
- black pepper to season
What to do:
- Firstly, hull and quarter the strawberries and set aside.
- Toast the sourdough bread and then place on a serving platter. Arrange the parma ham on top of each slice of bread, top with some strawberries and then sprinkle with the parmesan shavings.
- Finally, drizzle with the balsamic vinegar and olive oil and sprinkle with the basil leaves and some freshly cracked black pepper.
*Recipe and photograph by Berry World*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this BerryWorld Strawberry Parma Ham and Parmesan Crostini recipe?
Fancy trying it?
Perfect snack idea for any parties you might have coming up over the next few months.
Thi recipe would also make a beautiful picnic idea for the Summer months too.
Share your thoughts in the comments below.