A few weeks ago I received an email to tell me Blacks & Millets are working alongside brands such as The North Face and Berghaus on their new season jackets. Their range include the stylish Thermoball & Stormcloud ranges. Some great brands and lovely warm coats then. Excellent.
They kindly asked me if I would like to pick one of their coats and take part in their new campaign; Bring on the cold!
It has turned bitterly cold over the last few weeks, so I am very thankful to have been sent this very warm and stylish Women-s- Zaneck Faux Fur Parka.
Blacks Online asked me: ‘Where do you wear yours?’
My answer to their question is: Morning and afternoon dog walks!!
This is where I spend most my time in the day!! Me and Mollie the Collie are out at least twice a day, everyday. Come rain or shine. We are always at the park or walking through the woods. Having a nice warm jacket to wear makes it a lot easier. Who wants to go out freezing to death?!! I usually hate going out in the cold!
My new jacket is nice, practical and very stylish. Very warm and oh so cosy. I have wanted a Parka coat for a few years now. I am really pleased I have finally got one. I picked this jacket as I loved the style, colour and furry hood. This will keep me nice and snug through the rest of Autumn and throughout the cold Winter months. This is a best selling Parka and I can see why, It has a lovely quality look and feel to it. I wanted to stay away from black as I have a wardrobe full of black garments . So I went for a lovely grey colour for a refreshing change.
About THE NORTH FACE Women’s Zaneck Faux Fur Parka:
- Hugely popular last season and set to make an impact once more The North Face Zaneck parka is constructed from The North Faces’ proprietary HeatSeeker® technology which offers excellent warmth to weight ratios thanks to its synthetic insulation which is more durable and light weight than natural downs.
- An integrated DryVent™ shell wicks sweat away from the body and an enclosed zip system gives a minimalist look for understated style in the city or out in the wild.
- Colour Swatch: Light Grey
- Brand: THE NORTH FACE
- Colour: Grey
- Bestselling waterproof winter parka from The North Face
- Heatseeker™ – Light weight insulation
- DryVent™ – one way semi-permeable membrane wicks sweat away from the body
- Faux fur trim hood
- Embroidered chest logo
- Drawcord system at hood – customise fit
- Centre front zip with flap and hidden buttons
- Hand pockets with welt and flaps
- Recommended activity – walking / leisure
I love my new jacket. It will be worn not only for dog walks but days out and shopping trips too.
What do you think of my new Parka?
You can find the full range of Womens Jackets.
( You can check out how some more bloggers have styled their coats using the hashtag over on Twitter #Bringonthecold ) 😍
About this post: I got to pick a Winter coat to review. All thoughts are my own and I was not paid for this post.