Fancy try these cheese crisps?
What a cool idea!
Perfect for parties. Weekend treats or snacks at any time of the day.
How To Make Cheese Crisps:
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 120g Cathedral City Extra Mature Cheddar, finely grated
- 4 rounded tsps plain flour
- Flaked almonds, pistachio nuts or paprika
How To Make:
- Pre-heat the oven to 230C.
- Place a sheet of greaseproof paper on a baking tray.
- Mix the Cathedral City Extra Mature Cheddar with the flour and spoon small circles of the mixture onto the paper, each one about 5cm wide and just 2mm deep – it should be possible to fit 12 on to an average baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes, or until the crisps are golden at the edges before carefully lifting them off the paper with a palette knife.
- For variation, add a pinch of flaked almonds, chopped pistachios or paprika to the surface of the crisps before cooking.
*Recipe c/o Cathedral City Mature Cheddar*
What do you think of these cheese crisps?
Fancy making any?
You might also like:
Cheese Straws the perfect weekend snack, party for or treat. I remember my grandma making these for me when I was little. Happy days. Every birthday and Christmas my Grandma would make me my own box full up of them. They tasted amazing!
These mini Cheese & Onion Tarts are such a sweet idea.
We love quiches here. With all kinds of filling.
Perfect for any parties or family get-togethers.
Fancy trying out this cheese biscuits recipe out?
These are such a lovely idea.
Perfect for parties, afternoon tea, snacks and tea time treat and also perfect for a picnic!!
What do you think? Fancy trying any of these recipes?