Cinnamon and Raisin Cookies anyone?
Always fun love making cookies. Me and the children love making and eating them. Especially nice to eat when they are slightly cooled with a nice glass of milk!
Set up:10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
How To Make Cinnamon and Raisin Cookies:
- 75g (3 oz) margarine
- 55 g (2 oz) caster sugar
- 100 g (3½oz) soft brown sugar
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 100 g (3½oz) raisins, chopped
- 175 g (6 oz) self-raising flour, sieved together with:
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon and
- 0.5 tsp bicarbonate of soda
How to make:
- Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat together with a wooden spoon until well mixed.
- Place teaspoons of the mixture on baking sheets, previously brushed with Flora.
- Bake on the middle shelf of a preheated hot oven 190°C/170°C fan/ gas mark 5 for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on a wire tray.
What do you think of these Cinnamon and Raisin Cookies?
Fancy making some?
You might also like:
White Chocolate Cookies Studded with Cranberries:
Fancy making these White Chocolate Cookies Studded with Cranberries? White choc cookies are my favourites.
SKIPPY® Chocolate Drop Peanut Butter Cookies:
Fancy trying out these SKIPPY® Chocolate Drop Peanut Butter Cookies?
Double Chocolate Cookies:
Is there anything yummier than double chocolate cookies, that have not long been taken out the oven?
I love them warm with a glass of milk.
Monty Bojangles Scrumple Nutty Cookies:
Created by Mark Sargeant.
Truffle experts Monty Bojangles have partnered with Michelin Starred Chef Mark Sargeant to create a range of delicious puddings, snacks and naughty treats.
Marks Top Tip: “For a quirkier look, roll the mixture into small bowls and press down with your finger tips!”
Fancy trying any of these recipes?