The weekend is almost here.
Any fun plans?
Are you cooking up any tasty dinner recipes?
Are you looking for a tasty pasta recipe?
How about trying this Creamy Chicken and Pancetta Fusilli with a Garlic and Parsley Gratin?
Preparation time: 30mins, cooking time: 20mins
How To Make Creamy Chicken And Pancetta Fusilli With A Garlic And Parsley Gratin:
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 130g smoked pancetta cubes
- 455g fusilli pasta
- 360g Giovanni Rana’s Parmigiano Reggiano sauce
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2tbsp curly leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 3tbsp panko breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper to season
How To Make:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place the chicken breasts onto a baking tray lined with foil, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 10-15mins until the juices run clear and the meat fibres have set. Slice into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- In the meantime, cook the pancetta in a frying pan until the fat has melted and it is crispy and golden.
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions. Mix through Giovanni Rana’s ‘Parmigiano Reggiano Sauce’ and the chicken and pancetta and pour into an ovenproof dish.
- Mix the panko breadcrumbs with the chopped garlic and parsley and sprinkle on top of the pasta.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20mins or until crisp and golden.
Recipe c/o PARMIGIANO-REGGIANO SAUCE and PESTO RECIPES from GIOVANNI RANA
What do you think of this Creamy Chicken And Pancetta Fusilli With A Garlic And Parsley Gratin recipe?
Fancy making some?
Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments below.
You might also like this pasta recipe:
Greek Lamb And Penne Pasta:
Fancy making some Greek lamb and Penne Pasta?
Why not try now or pin for later?