Cross Country,Wrapping Up Warm,The Wednesday Blog Hop…

Welcome to this week’s The Wednesday Blog Hop. How are you today?

Have you got any photos to share with us today?

What a week so far. Cold, frosty and oh so rainy!! Not to mention the darkness is arriving earlier and earlier each night.

The kids have to rush home from school and change into their running clothes straight away to catch the remaining sunlight.

Then off for a little run, by the time we are back the streetlights light the way.

Occasionally all that training is put to good use and they get a chance to compete in X Country races. This past Saturday morning as an example. Cold, Frosty, but thankfully not much mud yet!!

Mollie waiting for me to throw the Frisbee. Come on Mum, throw it!! She loves walkies and playing frisbee. Also, love a game of throw with the tennis ball at home.

Mollie in her, ready to sprint pose. Ready, set go!!

It looked so nice and warm in the woods on Saturday too. So glad I was not racing in a vest and shorts!! Brr 😰 I hate to be cold.

Me and mini me before her race. She did great. Getting better and better every time she races. So is my son. 😎 Smiles all round.

Keeping warm. This hood is so snuggly and warm. I love my new warm coat.

Fallen leaves all around. So many pretty colours.

The leaves look so pretty until they are all wet and squidgy!!

My two after their X-Country race.

Cross Country, Wrapping Up Warm, The Wednesday Blog Hop:

Want to join us today?

Link up any of your photo posts.

Wordless or worded Wednesday links.

Link up any posts new or old.

Have fun hopping around the blog hop.

Add your post to the link below and have some fun hopping around the blog hop.

This linky list has now closed.

33 responses to “Cross Country,Wrapping Up Warm,The Wednesday Blog Hop…”

1. Tamar SB says:

How fun to have practice! The sun sets as our school lets out…those winter nights!

2. Pea bea says:

Enjoyed seeing all the photos. I like the novel one of the tennis shoes. Cute kiddos. Thanks so much for visiting me so I could come visit you back…and thanks for linking. I'll keep a link to you so I can visit Wednesday Blog Hop each week and post your link on mine. Have a great week. :)Peabea@Peabea Scribbles

3. Rhonda Albom says:

Sounds like winter is near. A good brisk run should keep the kids tuned up ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Kristin Aquariann says:

That's great that your family runs together. I'm still not looking forward to winter weather, but your hoodie is a reminder of all the cute things I can wear again! ^.^

5. Mixed Reviews says:

It's very super cold and snowy this week and it's so odd having it get darker earlier in the day. Thanks for the link up.

6. Heather{Our Life In a Click} says:

You're all such a fit family!! Love the fall leaves in your photos!

7. Karren Haller says:

Love all the fall colors, you all look ready for cooler weather.Happy Thanksgiving!!

8. Five Little Doves says:

Ooh you put me to shame, I can't think of anything I'd less rather do than run in this weather! As much as we love getting out in the autumn leaves, the hot chocolate at the end of it is my favourite part!

9. Anosa Malanga says:

Lovely pictures that you've sharede and glad the weather was better on Saturday than it is right now.

• Clairejustine oxox says:

Ha,I am glad it was dry just for watching them run too. It has been really horrible weather since Monday, hasn't it ๐Ÿ™‚

10. Emmie, Unsigned says:

I love your pictures! I tried to run once and wasn't a fan but you guys are amazing. I am hoping Mini Me's will enjoy swimming with me for fitness once they are older. Emmie xowww.unsignedmeblog.co.uk

11. Moderate Mum says:

So lovely that your children love running. I used to do everything I could to avoid cross country ๐Ÿ˜€

12. Evelina says:

You are an inspiration! I would love to get up early and go jogging in this weather but just can't force myself, way too cold and dark.

13. Mellissa Williams says:

Loving the photos, Autumn is such a lovely time in the UK. Sounds like your family are super fit.

14. Baby Isabella says:

It's great that you all motivate each other to get outside! Don't envy you running in this weather though! We've had Storm Angus hit us this week! Love your beautiful piccys!

15. csuhpat1 says:

Very nice pics. I ran in high school (400 and 800) and was pretty good. My son never ran before last year and finished fourth in the state in 800 meters at the junior college level. Running is a great way to have fun with the family.

16. beautyqueenuk says:

Whilst it does look really cold, you do look incredibly warm in your jacket x

17. Margarett Murphy says:

Mollie looks like she is enjoying her walk.

18. Zena Goldman says:

I love how racing is a real family affair for you guys. It's really turned cold hasn't it, I'm really feeling it at the moment