Wondering how to make a New York style sandwich!?
If so, you will love today’s post!
Fancy trying this New York Style Open Grilled Sandwich? 🍞
Preparation time: 10mins, cooking time: 5 mins
How To Make An New York Style Open Grilled Sandwich:
- 2 ciabatta rolls, cut in half lengthways
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 180g Giovanni Rana’s Parmigiano reggiano sauce
- 8 slices parma ham
- 30g fresh parmesan, shaved
- 70g rocket
- Salt and pepper to season
How To Make:
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Rub the cut side of the ciabatta with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and place onto a hot griddle pan until lightly toasted.
- Spread 1tbsp of Giovanni Rana’s ‘Parmigiano Reggiano Sauce’ on the griddled side of each ciabatta half followed by 2 slices of Parma ham and then topped with 1tbsp of ‘Parmigiano Reggiano Sauce’.
- Top with fresh parmesan shavings and a grind of pepper and place under the grill for 3-5mins until golden and bubbling.
- Serve with rocket salad lightly dressed in olive oil.
What do you think?
Recipe c/o PARMIGIANO-REGGIANO SAUCE and PESTO RECIPES from GIOVANNI RANA
Fancy making a New York Style Open Grilled Sandwich?
You might also like these sandwiches posts:
Chicken Salad Ciabatta:
With sweet pickles and creamy mayonnaise with a hint of mustard, celebrate the Queen’s 90th birthday with this Royal recipe from Hellmann’s.
Easy Salmon Sandwiches:
Fancy trying these easy salmon sandwiches from Seasonal Berries out?
Salmon sandwiches but not as you know them, here they get a modern makeover with the addition of superfood moringa powder, fresh fruity raspberries and breath freshening fresh mint.
Fit For The Queen: Coronation Chicken:
Created for the Queen’s coronation in 1953, what street party would be complete without Coronation Chicken? Celebrate the Queen’s 90th birthday with this Royal recipe from Hellmann’s.