Are you looking for a yummy recipe to try out this weekend?
Fancy trying out this Pot au Chocolat?
Pot au Chocolat. Rich and decadent, these chocolate desserts are a magnificent finish to your dinner party.
How To Make Pot au Chocolat:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Guest Post from Rachel’s
- 200ml double cream
- 130g dark plain chocolate (minimum 70% cocoa solids)
- 70g milk chocolate
- 2 tbsp liquid glucose
- 2 egg yolks
- 20g butter
- 100g Rachel’s GREEK STYLE natural yogurt
- 150g whipping cream, whipped to soft peaks
- 25g chocolate, grated
How To Make:
1. Heat the cream, do not allow it to boil.
2. Break the chocolate into a bowl and pour over the hot cream. Stir the chocolate until it melts and there is a smooth consistency.
3. Add the liquid glucose, egg yolks and butter and beat lightly to combine the ingredients into the chocolate mixture.
4. Fold in the yogurt and then pour the mixture into the glasses and refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.
5. Decorate with a rosette of cream and decorate with shavings or grated chocolate.
About this post: This recipe was provided by Rachel’s. No Payment was received.
What do you think of this Pot au Chocolat?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like these other treats from Rachel’s:
Gooseberry Meringue Tart:
Use gooseberries in this recipe to add an exciting twist to a classic British tart. How yummy? Bring’s back memories of picking and eating raw gooseberries off our bushes when I was younger.
Victoria Sponge Cake Recipe:
Who can resist a traditional Victoria Sponge Cake Recipe?
I know I can’t.
Victoria Sponge Cake Recipe.
Strawberry Eton Mess:
Do you fancy something sweet for the weekend?
What about creamy and fruity with a sweet crunch?
How about making a yummy Strawberry Eton Mess?