Roast Butternut Squash With Potatoes anyone?
Perfect for your Sunday dinner sides.
Roasted Butternut Squash with Potatoes with added dried herbs, tasty and delicious!! What’s not to love?
How To Make Roast Butternut Squash With Potatoes:
Makes 1 big ovenproof dish full.
What you need:
- 1 large Butternut Squash
- 1 Large Potato
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp margarine
- 1 Tbsp dried Rosemary
- 1 Tbsp dried Basil
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and chilli and garlic
How To Make:
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Peel, de-seed and chop the Butternut Squash into small cubes.
- Peel, and chop the potato into small cubes.
- Pour over olive oil, sprinkle Rosemary, Basil, Salt, Pepper, Chilli and Garlic over and mix well in the oil.
- Place the margarine in bits over the top of the mix.
- Roast for around 50 minutes, until cooked through. Mixing them around and turning them over, halfway through.
- Serve whilst hot. Delicious. Enjoy!
Other roasted vegetable recipes you might also like :
1.) One Pot Sugar Glaze Roast Sunday Lunch:
All your dinner in one pot. How nice!?
2.) Pan And Fried Potatoes:
Pan fried yummy new potatoes. Perfect sides for any meal.
3.) Rosy Roast Beetroot Roots:
A delectable and easy vegetable accompaniment for the Sunday roast, or for any mid-week family supper, such as grilled chops, sausages or baked ham.
4.) Jersey Royal Salt ‘n’ Vinegar Herb Shake in a Bag:
These Jersey Royal Salt ‘n’ Vinegar Herb Shake in a Bag are such fun to make.
Also a few tips on potatoes:
5 Top Tips on ‘How to Perfect Jersey Royals’:
Jersey Royal potatoes are at their best in May – so it’s time for you to learn how to cook them to impress friends and family while they are in season. If anyone knows their Jersey Royals from their Maris Pipers its Steve Smith, Head Chef at Michelin-starred Bohemia.
I love roasted vegetables with my Sunday dinners, especially in Winter…
What are your favourite Roasted sides?