Are you keep nice and warm?
Do you like to make hot drinks and soups up in the day to stay cosy and warm?
Are you looking for a nice and tasty soup recipe?
Fancy making some Spicy Sausage Soup?
How To Make Spicy Sausage Soup:
Ingredients (serves 2):
- ½ a green bell pepper
- 600ml chicken broth
- 200g tinned diced tomatoes
- 4 pork sausages
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 100g spinach
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
How To Make:
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Once hot, add sausage and cook until seared and slightly browned.
- Slice the green pepper into pieces, then add to the pot. Stir everything together well and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the tomatoes and jalapenos and stir again. Then, add the spinach and place the lid on the pot.
- Once wilted, add the spices and broth. Replace the lid and cook for 30 minutes, reducing heat to medium-low.
- Remove the lid from the pan and let simmer for 15 minutes, then serve.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Atkins*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Spicy Sausage Soup recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like these soup recipes:
Cauliflower Cheese Soup With Homemade Breadsticks:
Cauliflower Cheese Soup With Homemade Breadsticks. A warming winter soup using a classic combination, perfect for Bonfire Night.
Creamy Chickpea And Coriander Soup:
Do you like a nice and tasty creamy soup?
How about trying this recipe;
Hearty Kale and Butter Bean Winter Soup:
Ae you looking for a tasty soup recipe that is full of vitamins?
How about trying this Hearty Kale and Butter Bean Winter Soup?
As always, share your thoughts in the comments below.