Do you have any children’s parties coming up?
If so; then I have a treat for you today!!
A treat as in owl cupcakes! Yummy.
These gorgeous wise owl cupcakes are bound to be a hit at Halloween parties!
Guest post by Betty Crocker
How To Make Tweet Owl Cupcakes:
- 1 tub Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Icing
- 60 ml water (4 tbsp)
- 30 ml vegetable oil (2 tbsp)
- 2 medium free range eggs
- 1 box Betty Crocker Devil’s Food Cupcake Mix
- 9 Large Milk Chocolate Buttons, cut in half
- White Fondant Icing, cut into 1½cm rounds
- Black Fondant Icing made into ½cm dots
- 9 Yellow or Orange Chocolate Beans
How To Make:
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens) / Gas Mark 4.
- Place the cake cases into your muffin tin.
- Mix the cupcake mix, oil, water and eggs gently together and then whisk (by hand or electric mixer) for 2-3 minutes until completely blended.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the cupcake cases.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 16 minutes or until a rounded knife inserted into the centre of a cupcake comes out clean. Leave to cool on a wire rack.
- Ice the Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge icing over the top of the cupcakes when cool. Place the chocolate button halves on top of the cupcakes to make the ears.
- Pipe over the chocolate fudge icing to make the feathers and tufts.
- Create by rolling out the white icing and cutting large circles for the eyes to place on the cupcake.
- Add the chocolate beans for the beaks under the eyes. Wonderful!
About this post:
This is a guest post by Betty Crocker.
No payment was received.
What do you think of these Tweet Owl Cupcakes?
Sweet aren’t they?
Leave your thoughts below in the comment box.