Fancy trying this Vanillalicious Fudge recipe?
Whip up this delicious, crumbly fudge using Shaken Udder milkshake.
It’s the perfect gift or treats!
How To Make Vanillalicious Fudge:
Prepare: 15 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
- Butter, for greasing
- 300ml Shaken Udder Vanillalicious milkshake
- 350g caster sugar
- 100g unsalted butter
How To Make:
- Grease an 18cm square cake tin with butter.
- Put the Shaken Udder milkshake, sugar and butter in a heavy-based saucepan. Heat slowly, stirring all the time, until the sugar has dissolved and the butter melted.
- Bring to the boil and boil for 15-20 minutes, stirring all the time.
- When the mixture reaches the soft-ball stage (115°C on a sugar thermometer), remove from the heat and leave to cool for 5 minutes.
- Beat the mixture with a spoon for a few minutes until it starts to thicken and the gloss disappears.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared tin and leave it to set at room temperature.
Guest post from Shaken Udder Milkshakes. No payment was received.
What do you think of this Vanillalicious Fudge recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like:
Peanut Freezer Fudge:
This creamy fudge is so quick and easy to make and keeps in the fridge till it’s all gone. After you have made the fudge recipe up simply freeze for 30 minutes then keep in the fridge until your ready for your treat.
Salted Maca Fudge:
Fancy trying this Salted Maca Fudge recipe out?
Specially created for Sevenhills Wholefoods by Deliciously Ella
(Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan)
This delicious fudge is full of flavour and so simple to make.
What a treat!
How To Make Peanut Butter Fudge:
Fancy making some peanut butter fudge?
I could just eat a piece or two right now!
Makes a lovely Christmas gift idea, for someone special.