Waffles with Berries & Greek Honey Yogurt anyone?
This sweet vanilla waffles recipe is best served with juicy berries and sumptuous honey yogurt.
Makes: 8 waffles
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Equipment needed: Sieve, bowl, spatula, waffle iron
- 250g self-raising flour sifted
- Pinch of salt
- 2tbsp caster sugar
- 2 egg, separated
- 80g unsalted butter
- 200ml milk
- 180g Rachel’s Organic Low Fat Vanilla Yogurt
- A few drops of vanilla extract
To Serve: Rachel’s Greek Style Honey Yogurt Berries of your choice
How To Make:
- Mix the flour with the salt and caster sugar in a bowl.
- Add the egg yolk, melted butter, milk and yogurt and vanilla extract and beat to a smooth batter.
- Whisk the egg white until stiff and then fold into the batter.
- Heat the waffle iron until very hot and pour enough batter to cover the surface.
- Close the waffle iron and cook for a couple of minutes each side. When cooked the waffle should be golden brown, crisp and easily removed from the iron.
- Serve with fresh berries and a large serving of Rachel’s Greek Style honey yogurt.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Rachel’s*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Waffles with Berries & Greek Honey Yogurt recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like:
4th July Berry Waffles:
One recipe designed to celebrate American Independence day.
Why not try these homemade waffles, but if you don’t have an electric waffle machine, cheat and buy readymade waffles from the supermarket and warm under a hot grill.
If you are looking for a waffle recipe as a treat you might also like this post:
Cadbury Dairy Milk Marvellous Zingy Raspberry Choc Brownie Stacker:
How delicious does this Cadbury Dairy Milk Marvellous Zingy Raspberry Choc Brownie Stacker look?
Perfect for a dinner date treat.